The Downing Strategic Micro-Cap Investment Trust aims to provide invesors with long-term capital growth through a concentrated portfolio of UK listed micro-cap companies (those with a market capitalisation of under £150 million at the time of investment).
- Target returns: 15% p.a. compound return over 3 – 7 years (this is a target only and is not guaranteed).
- Differentiated portfolio of strategic investments: seeks to take influential equity stakes (3% – 25%) in a high-conviction portfolio of 12 – 18 listed companies.
- Experienced team: the Trust is lead-managed by Judith MacKenzie, who is Citywire-AAA and F.E. Five-Crown rated for the three-year performance of Downing’s micro-cap OEIC*.
- Management fee: 1% p.a. based on market capitalisation – no performance fee**.
- Robust discount control: redemption opportunity after three years (at the Directors’ ultimate discretion) and a buy-back mechanism for up to 14.99% of issued share capital (subject to shareholder approval).
**Other charges apply; please see the Prospectus for full details.
To view DSM’s portfolio as of 20th July 2018 please click here
Visit the website here: www.downing.co.uk/strategic